Some of the issues they see as important step are
• Change the organization of research and education in favor of more interdisciplinary – a system where the understanding of the whole radical improvement, not least in business studies.
• Strengthening global governance. To create a new and stronger United Nationvsis a major challenge.
• Reforming the economy’s legal framework. Give natural capital and ecosystem services from a value on the market. Supplement GDP with indicators that give afair picture of living standards.
• Develop new business models – built more on leasing and services – where profits are not primarily dependent on increased volume sales.
• Decide on a new Marshall plan – a contract between developed and developing countries, where poverty reduction, environmental and climate concerns giftstogether.
• Continue efforts for an international climate agreement. Pending such: Bet the maximum to develop new and efficient energy technologies that can reduce the risks both for the “peak oil” and a more unstable climate.
Development model has come to an end. Read more about the book in the article in the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagblabdet – the article in Swedish